AZ-200T01 Select the appropriate Azure technology development solution
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, and choosing the right storage solution for your development needs.
These courses are for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Azure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
Module 1: Select an appropriate compute solution
- Take advantage of appropriate design and connectivity patterns
Module 2: Design for hybrid technologies
- Virtual networking
- Hybrid networking
Module 3: Select an appropriate storage solution
- Address durability of data
- Measure and plan throughput and structure of data access
1 day (8 hours)