AZ-300T02 Implementing Workloads and Security
This course teaches IT professionals how to discover, assess, plan and implement a migration of on-premises resources and infrastructure to Azure. Students will learn how to use Azure Migrate to perform the discovery and assessment phase that is critical to a successful migration. Students will also learn how to use Azure Site Recovery for performing the actual migration of workloads to Azure. The course focuses primarily on using ASR on a Hyper-V infrastructure to prepare and complete the migration process.
Also, you will learn how to deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus. You will learn how Azure Multi-Factor Authentication helps safeguard access to data and applications, helping to meet customer demand for a simple sign-in process. Also, how to use Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management to manage, control, and monitor access to Azure resources within your organization.
See how to manage and maintain the infrastructure for the core web apps and services that developers build and deploy. Students will learn how Azure App Service is used as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for deploying cloud apps for web and mobile environments.
Lastly, you will get a glimpse of how to implement advanced networking features like Application Gateway and how to configure load balancing. Learn to integrate on-premises networks with Azure virtual networks and to use Network Watcher to monitor and troubleshoot issues.
This course is for Cloud Solutions Architects who want to discover, assess, plan and implement a migration of on-premises resources and infrastructure to Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Securing Identities using Azure AD
Module 1: Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Components of the Azure migration process
- Overview of Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Deploying and managing Web Apps
- App Service Security
- Serverless Computing Concepts
- Managing Event Grid
- Managing Service Bus
- Managing Logic App
Module 3: Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Site-to-Site VPN Connections
Module 4: Securing Identities
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
1 day (8 hours)