AZ-300T04 Creating and Deploying Apps
This course teaches IT Professionals how to build Logic App solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows. Logic Apps is cloud service in Azure that simplifies how you design and create scalable solutions for app integration, data integration, system integration, enterprise application integration (EAI), and business-to-business (B2B) communication, whether in the cloud, on premises, or both.
You will also see how Azure Service Fabric is a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers. Service Fabric also addresses the significant challenges in developing and managing cloud native applications. Developers and administrators can avoid complex infrastructure problems and focus on implementing mission-critical, demanding workloads that are scalable, reliable, and manageable. Service Fabric represents the next-generation platform for building and managing these enterprise-class, tier-1, cloud-scale applications running in containers.
Lastly, you’ll see how Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) makes it simple to deploy a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure. AKS reduces the complexity and operational overhead of managing Kubernetes by offloading much of that responsibility to Azure. As a hosted Kubernetes service, Azure handles critical tasks like health monitoring and maintenance for you.
This cours is for Cloud Solutions Architects who want to learn how to build Logic App solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Create Background Tasks
- Use Swagger to document an API
- Create a reliable service
- Create a Reliable Actors app
- Hands-on with Reliable collections
- Understand the Azure Container Registry
- Use Azure Container instances
Module 1: Creating Web Applications using PaaS
- Using shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Creating Background Tasks
- Using Swagger to document an API
Module 2: Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
- Creating a reliable service
- Creating a Reliable Actors app
- Working with Reliable collections
Module 3: Using Azure Kubernetes Service
- Deploying and managing a Kubernetes cluster in Azure
- Understanding the Azure Container Registry
- Using Azure Container instances
1 day (8 hours)