The course consists of four courses.
- MS-300T01 Managing Office 365 Content Services
- MS-300T02 Managing SharePoint Online
- MS-300T03 Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- MS-300T04 Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
This course helps the students prepare for exam «MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork».
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections;
- Manage site collection storage limits;
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client;
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings;
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business;
- Describe how to configure user profile properties;
- Describe how to manage audiences;
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps;
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and term;
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences;
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment;
- Configure Office 365 for Teams;
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams;
- Manage user access to Teams;
- Configure Teams for meetings;
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data;
- Evaluate available technological tools;
- Analyze business requirements;
- Develop governance for digital transformation;
- Implement application management governance;
- Manage user adoption and change;
- Monitor collaboration solutions;
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell;
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD;
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
- Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
- Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
- Plan and Configure Search
- Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Configure Microsoft Teams
- Manage the Teams Environment
- Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
- Planning and Developing Governance
- Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads