The use of the Project Online application by the executors of project tasks, a powerful tool for teamwork within the framework of the organization's project activities, is considered.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Confidently use Project Online to collaborate on projects across organizations.
Project managers and other professionals involved in project work in organizations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- experience in project work in organizations.
- Introduction to EPM Solutions. Teamwork with projects based on Project online
- How a user interacts with Project Online (Project server)
- Fundamentals of using Project Online executors of design tasks
- Interface (Project Web App)
- User home page
- Work in the project center. Project details
General principles for exchanging assignment data between a resource and a project manager
Work with assigned tasks.
- Page structure
- Customizing the appearance of pages. View selection
- Export tabular data to Excel
Working with shared documents
Using the project website
Working with project documents
- Task page structure. Customizing its appearance.
- Assignment details page
- Updates to tasks by a resource: submitting notes to tasks, abandoning a task, updating a task
- Some nuances of entering actual data on assigned tasks