The course provides the executors of project tasks with the knowledge and skills to use Microsoft Project Server, a means of teamwork within the framework of the organization's project activities.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- use Microsoft Project Server while working on project assignments;
- improve the quality of project implementation.
Professionals involved in the implementation of projects.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- windows experience;
- experience in project activities.
- Introduction to EPM Solutions. Teamwork with projects based on Project server
- How a user interacts with Project server
- Fundamentals of using Project Server executors of design tasks
- Project Web Access (PWA) interface
- User home page
- Work in the project center. Project details
General principles for exchanging assignment data between a resource and a project manager
Work with assigned tasks
- Page structure
- Customizing the appearance of pages. View selection
- Export tabular data to Excel
Working with shared documents
Using the Project Website Workspace
Working with project documents
- Task page structure. Customizing its appearance.
- Assignment details page
- Updates to tasks by a resource, sending notes to tasks, abandoning a task, updating a task
- Some nuances of entering actual data on assigned tasks