Modern universal TOGAF framework for building IT-architecture of enterprises. It provides guidelines for establishing and using practices to build architecture in line with long-term enterprise transformation plans and design the necessary capabilities to support these transformations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- calculate the required capacity of the infrastructure;
- create an information architecture of the enterprise, taking into account the needs for services and information security requirements.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- IT architects who need guidance and techniques for using the TOGAF framework in their organization.
- Business managers who need to apply TOGAF in their organization.
- Professionals whose activities are related to enterprise architecture projects.
- Professionals who need to gain an understanding of the fundamentals of TOGAF.
- Professionals preparing for the TOGAF exam.
- experience in managing IT departments of medium and large companies, managing or participating in the implementation of IT projects.